Bolstering Darkness


Bolstering Darkness



Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies by 70% and granting you and your allies Major Protection while inside the ring and even after leaving it, reducing your damage taken by 30%. Allies in the area can activate the Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70%, and healing them for 16623 Health over 4 seconds.

Morph Effect: You reduce your own damage taken by an additional amount.

Cast Time: Instant

Target: Area

Radius: 5 Meters

Duration: 15.5 Seconds

Cost: 200 Ultimate

Base Skill: Consuming Darkness

Latest Builds


Log In
ESO Academy Facebook     ESO Academy Twitter