It’s now confirmed that the ESO player housing system, called Homestead, is coming in February 2016. The update will be on the PTS in January to test.
For all of the latest information on housing visit the Player Housing page.
- There will be at least 30 different houses to buy.
- You can buy them with in-game gold or Crowns.
- You can furnish your house as you like.
- The House Editor is extensive and you can rotate and move objects to any location.
- Some houses have outdoor areas to furnish.
- You can craft and sell furniture to other players.
- You can buy furnished or unfurnished homes.
- You can decorate your house with over 2000 items.
- You can decorate your house with trophies from quests, Trials and Dungeons.
- You can have Assistants in your home.
One Tamriel (Update 12) is now live on all platforms after console server maintenance in the last few days.
PC/Mac Patch Notes
XBox Patch Notes
PS4 Patch Notes
The item sets page is updated to show the new drop locations of all sets. The list also includes the Maelstrom Weapons and Masters Weapons now. You can also check out the style of any dropped set as this is now included in the set information.
All of the Skills pages should be up to date with any changes that occurred in the patch, however there were no extensive Class or Weapons changes.
The most major change in this patch was One Tamriel which merges all Alliances together on the same server and lets you travel to all locations regardless of your Level.
The Witches Festival is upon us! From now until November 1, the Witchmother is offering all adventurers the opportunity to get their hands on the Witchmother’s Cauldron with a supernatural twist.
The Witchmother’s Cauldron will turn you or any member of your group into the Undead with a 100% XP boost and earn spooky loot, such as the Hollowjack Motif and exclusive masks, by defeating bosses and earning Plunder Skulls!
To become the undead and reap the benefits of bonus XP and Plunder Skulls follow these steps.
- Log in to ESO.
- Get your free Crow Caller from the Crown Store.
- Initiate the quest “The Witchmother’s Bargain” by using your Crow Caller.
- Complete the quest to receive your Witchmother’s Whistle.
- Summon the Witchmother’s Cauldron by activating the Witchmother’s Whistle from your Collections.
- Use the Witchmother’s Cauldron to turn you and anyone you are grouped with into an Undead and enjoy a 100% XP boost and the ability to earn spooky loot from any boss!
Each use will last for two hours, but you can use it as many times as you like until 14:00 GMT, November 1.
- Once the event is over, you’ll be able to keep the Witchmother’s Whistle as a spooky memento, but all of its supernatural powers will be gone.
The Witches Festival 2016
Tamriel’s ancient autumn tradition, The Witches Festival, arrives on the 13th of Frostfall (October 13th) and so begins an annual clash of sorcery and religion. For the remainder of the month, demonologists, conjurors, lamias, warlocks, and thaumaturgists will convene in secret locations throughout the wilds of Tamriel to engage in all manner of incantations, invocations, and conjurations, and the profane creatures they create or summon may plague Tamriel for eons!
As spirits stir and the undead rise from ancestral tombs, stalwart adventurers will be tasked with special activities that will reward them with gruesome goodies, terrifying treasures, and awesome achievements.