Orsinium (Wrothgar) Is Out For PC
Orsinium (Wrothgar) is out for PC today (November 2). The patch is 2.2.4 and is about 4GB in size. The major release in this update is the new DLC – Orsinium. Wrothgar is the new zone that is being added and Orsinium is the capital of Wrothgar. The Imperial City was a primarily PVP oriented updated so Orsinium is more tailored towards solo or small group players.
Quality of Life
There were several quality of life improvements which you may notice.
- The Group Finder is improved – it will stop searching when you are in a full group, it can search for members of opposing Alliances and it now includes the Imperial City in its list of activities.
- The in-game mail which tells you that an item of yours has sold on a Guild Store will now also tell you which item it was and how much it sold for.
- There are now better subtitle options!
- In the Imperial City when you go up a ladder from the Sewers into a District you will get temporary immunity to prevent excessive ladder camping.
- You can no longer resurrect a player while invisible.
- Battle Level will now take into account the quality and level of your gear and has generally improved to reflect your choice of Attribute Points, gea and Skill Points.