Race: Altmer (High Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Destruction Staff
Mages Guild SkillInner Light
Nightblade SkillFunnel Health
Destruction Staff SkillElemental Blockade
Nightblade SkillCrippling Grasp
Nightblade SkillMerciless Resolve
Mages Guild SkillShooting Star
Weapon 2: Dual Wield
Assault SkillProximity Detonation
Nightblade SkillSiphoning Attacks
Nightblade SkillRefreshing Path
Nightblade SkillSap Essence
Nightblade SkillSoul Harvest
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Main Hand: Maelstrom Inferno Staff (Sharpened, Unique Enchantment)
Main Hand Backup: Torug's Pact Sword (Nirnhoned, Fire Damage)
Off Hand Backup: Torug's Pact Sword (Nirnhoned, Absorb Magicka)
Head: Molag Kena (Medium, Divines, Max Magicka)
Chest: Twice-Born Star (Heavy, Divines, Max Magicka)
Shoulders: Molag Kena (Light, Divines, Max Magicka)
Waist: Twice-Born Star (Light, Divines, Max Magicka)
Hands: Twice-Born Star (Light, Divines, Max Magicka)
Legs: Twice-Born Star (Light, Divines, Max Magicka)
Feets: Twice-Born Star (Light, Divines, Max Magicka)
Neck: Willpower (Spell Damage, Arcane)
Ring 1: Willpower (Spell Damage, Arcane)
Ring 2: Willpower (Spell Damage, Arcane)
Shadow and Thief Mundus Stone.
Bi-Stat Food for Max Health and Magicka.
Spell Power Potions.
Destruction Staff bar:
- Inner Light - 5% Max Magicka and 10% Spell Critical while slotted. Along with an extra 2% Max Magicka and Magicka Recovery due to Mages Guild Passives and Empower when activated.
- Funnel Health - Main spammable damage skill that also heals you and an ally.
- Elemental Blockade - Very strong AoE DoT skill made even stronger with the Maelstrom Weapon.
- Crippling Grasp - Very strong single target DoT that grants you Major Expedition and reduces the opponents movement speed.
- Merciless Resolve - Grants you Minor Berserk and weaving in 4 light/heavy attacks with Funnel Health will proc Assassins Will for massive damage.
- Shooting Star - Excellent single target or AoE Ultimate that has very good damage upfront and a very powerful DoT. Also gives Ultimate for each mob hit along with an extra 2% Max Magicka and Magicka Recovery due to Mages Guild Passives and Empower when activated.
Duel Wield bar:
- Proximity Detonation - Probably the best AoE in the game for Magicka builds and very strong single target.
- Siphoning Attacks - Very good for long fights to generate back Magicka and Stamina.
- Refreshing Path - Okay damage dealing ability. Mainly on the bar for an out of combat heal. Major Expedition is also quite useful.
- Impale - Only use when enemy is under 25% health for a very good ranged finisher. Also gives back Magicka when you kill an enemy with this due to a Passive in the Assassination skill line.
- Sap Essence - Very good spammable AoE which heals you and gives you Major Brutality and Major Sorcery.
- Soul Harvest - Great damage which increases your damage against the enemy you used it on. Inflicts them with Major Defile and is passively great at generating Ultimate as Impale is on the same bar.
Champion Point Tips
The Tower: 90 into Magician.
The Lover: 76 into Arcanist.
The Apprentice: 100 into Elemental Expert, 31 into Elfborn, 22 into Spell Erosion.
The Atronach: 1 into Staff Expert.
The Ritual: 13 into Thaumaturge.
The Steed: 1 into Block Expertise.
The Lady: 9 into Thick Skinned, 73 into both Elemental Expert and Hardy.
The Lord: 1 into Quick Recovery.