The Berserker – PVE Dragonknight Tank (Updated for Dragonhold)
Main Role: Tank
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: One Handed And Shield
Dragonknight SkillIgneous Shield
One Hand And Shield SkillAbsorb Magic
One Hand And Shield SkillPierce Armor
One Hand And Shield SkillHeroic Slash
Dragonknight SkillGreen Dragon Blood
Dragonknight SkillStandard of Might
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Armour: Heavy . Medium (Head) , Light (Shoulders) 
Gear - Beginner:
Armour - Fortified Brass 
Armour & Front/Back Bar - Torug’s Pact (Head and Shoulders) 
Jewellery - Torug’s Pact 
Gear - Endgame:
Armour - Plague Doctor , Lord Warden 
Jewellery/Front Bar - Roar of Alkosh 
- Back Bar - Perfect Disciplined Slash  OR Roar of Alkosh 
Armour - Prismatic Defense (Head, Chest, Pants) , Health 
Jewellery - Reduce Spell Cost (Necklace) , Shielding (Rings) 
Front Bar - Weakening (1H Weapon) , Prismatic Defense (Shield) 
Back Bar - Absorb Stamina (2H Weapon) 
Armour - Reinforced (Chest) , Sturdy , Infused (Head and Pants) 
Jewellery - Triune 
Weapon Front Bar - Decisive (1H Weapon)  Infused (Shield) 
Weapon Back Bar - Infused (2H Weapon) 
Potion of Choice: Tri-Stat Potion
Food of Choice: Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce
Mundas Stone: The Lord (Increase Max Health) or the Lady (Increase physical and spell resistance)
Only use the Lady Mundus stone if your base max health (without food) is already over 35000 HP
DUNGEON AND TRIAL SKILL ROTATION
- Pre-buff with Absorb Missile, Igneous Shield, and Green Dragon Blood.
- Then use Pierce Armour to taunt the enemy.
- Then use Heroic Slash to enemy reduce movement speed, reduce enemy damage and faster ultimate regeneration.
- Use Green Dragon Blood and Sanguine Altar for survivability.
- Use Balance to restore Magicka and Increase Physical and Spell Resistance for 20 seconds (BEWARE, this Ability costs Health to cast)
- Keep Absorb Magic, Igneous Shield, and Sanguine Altar up at all times.
- Use the Magma Shell Ultimate when in a tight spot (aka, about to DIE! or while taking damage while resurrecting a group member)
SKILL FLEX OPTION:
- You can Replace Balance with Volatile Armour if you don't feel comfortable with exchanging Health for Magicka. Which will grant you Major Ward and Major Resolve, increasing you're physical and spell resistance for 20 seconds. In that case, keep this ability up at all times.
- You can replace the Standard of Might Ultimate with Aggressive Warhorn when doing dungeons and trials. sound a war horn to rally your forces, increasing you and your allies' maximum Magicka and maximum stamina by 10% for 30 seconds. You and your allies gain major force, increasing your critical damage by 15% for 9 seconds.
- You can replace Stone Giant with Inner Rage when doing dungeons and trials. Ignite the fires of hate in an enemy's heart, dealing 411 Magic Damage and taunting them to attack you for 15 seconds. A ranged ally targeting the taunted enemy has a 38% chance to activate the Radiate synergy, dealing 336 Magic Damage to them over 2 seconds then an additional 1090 Magic Damage to them and other nearby enemies.
- This ability is very situation since there are only a few times when you require a ranged taunt (i.e. Vashai and Skinrai boss fight in the Maw of Lorkhaj trial)
- Brands of Imperium: Increases your max health by 2412, increases healing received by 4%, and when you take damage you have a 10% chance to grant you and your allies within 8 meters a damage shield for 6 seconds that absorbs 12040 damage. 15-second cooldown.
- Ebon Armoury: Increases your max health by 3530, increases Healing received by 4%and increase the max health for 11 group members by 1118 within 28 meters of you.
- Plague Doctor: Increases your Max Health by 5412, and your healing received by 4%.
- Akaviri Dragonguard: Adds 129 Magicka recovery, increase healing received by 4%, increase max health by 1206, and reduces the cost of Ultimate abilities by 15%.
- Eternal Warrior: Adds 8% healing taken, grants minor aegis at all times reducing damage taken by Trial/Dungeon monsters by 5%, increase max health by 1206, and when you drop below 25% health in combat, you heal for 12500 health and gain 100 ultimate. This effect can occur once every 1 minute.
- Roar of Alkosh: Adds 883 weapon critical, adds 129 weapon damage, grants minor slayer increasing damage against Trial/Dungeon enemies by 5%, and when you activate a synergy, you do 1720 AOE physical damage and an additional 12040 physical damage over 10 seconds. Reduces the physical and spell resistance of any enemy hit by 3010 for 10 seconds.
- Claw of Yolnakhriin: Increases max health by 1206, increases max stamina by 1096, grants minor Aegis reducing damage taken by Trial/Dungeon enemies by 5%. When you taunt an enemy, give yourself and 11 group members Minor Courage for 15 seconds, increasing Spell and Weapon Damage by 129. 8-second cooldown.
- 'Perfect' Claw of Yolnarkhriin: Increases max health by an additional 1206 (making the set give a bonus of 2412 health total)
- Blood Spawn: Adds 129 stamina recovery, and when you take damage, you have a 6% chance to generate 14 Ultimate and increase you're physical and spell resistance by 6450 for 6 seconds. 6-second cooldown.
- Thurvokun: Increases max health by 1206, and when a nearby enemy damages you, summon a growing pool of desecrated bile for 8 seconds. Enemies in the bile receive 430 Disease Damage every 1 second and are afflicted with Minor Maim and Minor Defile, reducing their damage done and healing received by 15%. 8-second cooldown
- Lord Warden: Adds 2975 physical, adds 2975 spell resistance, and when you take damage, you have a 50% chance to summon a shadow orb for 10 seconds that increases the physical and spell resistance of you and your allies within 8 meters by 3870. 10-second cooldown.
- Disciplined Slash: When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 14 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt
- 'Perfect' Disciplined Slash: When you deal damage with Reverse Slash, you generate up to 15 Ultimate based on how much execute bonus damage it dealt.
'Perfect' vs 'Imperfect' Gear:
- While the Perfect versions of gear are superior to the Imperfect counterparts, if you don't feel up to completing Veteran Trials to get the Perfect variants of gear, you can easily settle for the Imperfect variants as they are still very good sets.
FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO BE WEREWOLF:
- Replace Standard of Might with Werewolf Ulitmate (Werewolf Berserker Morph)
- Werewolf Skills
- Brutal Pounce
- Hircine's Rage
- Howl of Despair
- Deafening Roar
- Claws of Life
- Werewolf Skills
- PLAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO PLAY! But if you care about Min-Maxing for races and builds, then Nord or Argonian are the best races for this build. But honestly, it doesn't matter for general gameplay.
Thanks to Alcast for his PVE Dragonknight Tank Build, that has been the main inspiration for this build, (recommend you check him out!)
Champion Point Tips
- Ritual: 40 Precise Strikes, 10 Piercing
- Atronach: 47 Physical Weapons Expert, 73 Master-at-Arms
- Apprentice: 100 Blessed
- Shadow: 81 Shadow Ward, 63 Tumbling
- Lover: 43 Tenacity
- Tower: 83 Warlord
- Lord: 18 Bastion, 12 Heavy Armour Focus
- Lady: 56 Hardy, 56 Elemental Defender, 56 Thick Skinned
- Steed: 72 Ironclad