VMA Stam Sorc Build
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Dual Wield SkillBloodthirst
Dual Wield SkillBlood Craze
Sorcerer SkillCritical Surge
Dual Wield SkillDeadly Cloak
Fighters Guild SkillFlawless Dawnbreaker
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
I am using a 0-7-0 setup instead of a 1-5-1 setup. This is because I do not have the undaunted passives. If you have them, use one light and one heavy on the monster set, heavy on the head for extra defense.
How you set it up doesn't matter, so long as you have x2 Velidreth, x5 Twice Fanged, and x5 Hunding's Rage.
|Waist||Twice Fanged Serpent||Medium||Mundus||Stamina|
|Feet||Twice Fanged Serpent||Medium||Mundus||Stamina|
|Necklace||Twice Fanged Serpent||Medium||Mundus||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring 1||Twice Fanged Serpent||Ring||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring 2||Twice Fanged Serpent||Ring||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Primary Weapon 1||Hunding's Rage||Sword||Sharpened||Power|
|Primary Weapon 2||Hunding's Rage||Sword||Sharpened||Crusher|
I just want to mention...
- This build is tested and I have beaten VMA with it. My CP was 413 on completion.
- This was made pre-Horns of the Reach. For Horns, just change out one weapon trait with Infused and one with precise.
- You can use any type of 1h weapon you want, it's all up to your preference.
- I am a werewolf simply because I like to use the ult for PvP. It's probably best to not be a vampire due to the extremely high fire damage done by cremetorial guards, and vampirism would only increase the damage.
- You should shoot for about 17k health, but I've beat the arena with 15.5k.
Champion Point Tips
-Precise Strikes: 31
-Spell Shield: 11
-Elemental Defender: 36
-Thick Skinned: 18