The Witches Festival 2016
The Witches Festival is upon us! From now until November 1, the Witchmother is offering all adventurers the opportunity to get their hands on the Witchmother’s Cauldron with a supernatural twist.
The Witchmother’s Cauldron will turn you or any member of your group into the Undead with a 100% XP boost and earn spooky loot, such as the Hollowjack Motif and exclusive masks, by defeating bosses and earning Plunder Skulls!
To become the undead and reap the benefits of bonus XP and Plunder Skulls follow these steps.
- Log in to ESO.
- Get your free Crow Caller from the Crown Store.
- Initiate the quest “The Witchmother’s Bargain” by using your Crow Caller.
- Complete the quest to receive your Witchmother’s Whistle.
- Summon the Witchmother’s Cauldron by activating the Witchmother’s Whistle from your Collections.
- Use the Witchmother’s Cauldron to turn you and anyone you are grouped with into an Undead and enjoy a 100% XP boost and the ability to earn spooky loot from any boss!
Each use will last for two hours, but you can use it as many times as you like until 14:00 GMT, November 1.
- Once the event is over, you’ll be able to keep the Witchmother’s Whistle as a spooky memento, but all of its supernatural powers will be gone.
Tamriel’s ancient autumn tradition, The Witches Festival, arrives on the 13th of Frostfall (October 13th) and so begins an annual clash of sorcery and religion. For the remainder of the month, demonologists, conjurors, lamias, warlocks, and thaumaturgists will convene in secret locations throughout the wilds of Tamriel to engage in all manner of incantations, invocations, and conjurations, and the profane creatures they create or summon may plague Tamriel for eons!
As spirits stir and the undead rise from ancestral tombs, stalwart adventurers will be tasked with special activities that will reward them with gruesome goodies, terrifying treasures, and awesome achievements.