God of Dragons 2.0
Main Role: Tank
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: One Handed And Shield
One Hand And Shield SkillPierce Armor
One Hand And Shield SkillAbsorb Magic
Undaunted SkillBone Surge
Psijic Order SkillDeep Thoughts
Fighters Guild SkillSilver Leash
One Hand And Shield SkillSpell Wall
Weapon 2: Two Handed
Undaunted SkillInner Beast
Two Handed SkillCarve
Dragonknight SkillHardened Armor
Assault SkillResolving Vigor
Dragonknight SkillIgneous Shield
Assault SkillAggressive Horn
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
As far as any tank setup goes, there are many sets to use in pve content;
- Roar of Alkosh (Maw of Lorkhaj, jewelry + s/b)
- Torug's Pact (Craftable)
- Ebon Armory (Crypt of Hearts)
- Leeching Plate (Imperial City Prison)
- Defending Warrior (Aetherian Archive)
Which ever sets you use is up to you, but I reccommend using Torug's Pact or Roar of Alkosh as one of your main sets to apply debuffs to maximize your group's performance along with enchantments and skills.
With Torug's Pact especially, having an infused Crusher enchant (Reduce target resistances by X) can benefit dps tremendously.
Health enchantments on armor, Crusher enchant on mainhand weapon and weakening enchant (Reduce target weapon damage by x) on back slotted weapon. If using dual wield, Weakening + Absorb Stamina while using either Quick Cloak or Blood Craze will work decently in place of Carve.
This build has been worked on for several months and has gotten me through content reliably without issues, to the point where potion spamming, or even potion usage, isn't something I have to do often since the skills work together to keep you alive and keep your health and resources, aside from magicka which isn't used as much as other builds, up as much as possible.
I'd reccommend using Max Health/Max Stamina foods instead of tri-bonus foods since you'll be mostly using stamina and can get it back easily with heavy attacks or using ultimates.
- As for Attribute distribution, I'd go into all stamina since it's easier to balance out health/stamina than putting points into all three or splitting between two.
- The mundus I'd recommend are Lord, Lady, Steed, Tower or Ritual
Champion Point Tips
Point distribution in order from left to right.
- 40 Iron Clad, 34 Spell Shield, 43 Hardy, 43 Ele Defender, 44 Thick Skinned, 32 Quick Recovery, 34 Heavy Armor Focus
- 75 Blessed, 51 Master-at-arms, 27 Physical Weapons Expert, 56 Mighty, 61 Precise Strikes.
- 28 Warlord, 27 Sprinter, 56 Healthy, 75 Tenacity, 40 Tumbling, 44 Shadow Ward