Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Main Role: Tank
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: One Handed And Shield
One Hand And Shield SkillRansack
Nightblade SkillSwallow Soul
Nightblade SkillDark Shades
Nightblade SkillLeeching Strikes
Nightblade SkillBolstering Darkness
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Here you can find the armor set with: Material, Trait, Enchant, Set.
- Head Heavy, Infused, Max Health Enchant, Blood Spawn;
- Shoulder Heavy, Reinforced, Max Health Enchant, Blood Spawn;
- Gloves Medium, Reinforced, Max Health Enchant, Whitestrake;
- Legs Heavy, Infused, Max Health Enchant, Whitestrake;
- Chest Heavy, Infused, Max Health Enchant, Whitestrake;
- Waist Light, Reinforced, Max Health Enchant, Whitestrake;
- Feet Heavy, Reinforced, Max Health Enchant, Whitestrake;
I use for Head/Shoulder set the Blood Spawn set for the stam regeneration and the Spell and Physical resistences proc.
The other armor is all Whitestrake set, becouse is really usefull when you'll take a lot of damage and your health fall down too fast.
Here you can find the Bar 1 weapon set: Weapon, Trait, Enchant, Set.
- Main Hand Sword, Defending, Hardening Enchant, Hist Bark;
- Off Hand Shield. Reinforced, Max Health Enchant, Hist Bark;
Here you can find the Bar 2 weapon set: Weapon, Trait, Enchant, Set.
- Main Hand Mace, Defending, Hardening Enchant, Hist Bark;
- Off Hand Axe, Defending, Hardening Enchant, Hist Bark;
Hist Bark set is chose only for the 2 set: Physical Resistence, so you can chose anything you like.
Here you can find Jewelry Set: Trait, Enchant, Set.
- Neck Healthy, Shield-Play Enchant, Endurance;
- Ring 1 Healthy, Reduce Spell Cost Enchant, Endurance
- Ring 2 Healthy, Reduce Stam Cost Enchant, Endurance
Endurance Set is really good for our pourpose, thanks to the Max Health and the Stam reg, as tanks we have to build up some stam reg just for block and dodge roll. Remember to Enchant properly, becouse you'll always need magic and stamina cost reduction.
This is an easy build for a really good tanking, you'll take low damage, and have a bit of sustain with Swallow Soul and Sap Essence, that is perfect for healing your allies too.
Boss/Single target use Bar 1, maintain all the buffs up and when nothing to do just light attack to regain resources thanks to Leeching Strikes that must always be togled.
AoE use Bar 2 and use first of all Sap Essence to boost your damage, Mass hysteria to reduce damage from feared mobs thanks to Minor Maim and thes just spam Whirling Blades to kill them all. You'll need Inner Rage to maintain aggro only to the tanks or melee that are seeking for the healer.
Champion Point Tips
- The Atronach: 30 Blade Expert (For Passives);
- The Ritual: Half Thaumaturge, Half Might (Becouse you have both Magic and Weapon Damage).
- The Steed: 67 Block Expertise, 50 Spell Shield;
- The Lord: 50 Heavy Armor Focus;
- The Tower: Half Warlord, Half Magician (For general resources reduction).