Main Role: Healer
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Restoration Staff
Restoration Staff SkillHealing Ward
Restoration Staff SkillCombat Prayer
Restoration Staff SkillHealing Springs
Mages Guild SkillInner Light
Sorcerer SkillSummon Twilight Matriarch
Restoration Staff SkillLights Champion
Weapon 2: Destruction Staff
Sorcerer SkillBoundless Storm
Destruction Staff SkillElemental Blockade
Destruction Staff SkillElemental Drain
Undaunted SkillEnergy Orb
Sorcerer SkillSummon Twilight Matriarch
Assault SkillAggressive Horn
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
As a Sorcerer Healer it is very important to talk to your buddy to adjust your gear. In a Dungeon or Raid you should always have Wormcult & Healing Mage set present. So most of the times Healer 1 (Wormcult & Spellpower Cure) and Healer 2 (Mending &Spellpower Cure). In the end it is up to you with what sets you go, I will list a few good sets here that you can choose from.
- The Worm's Raiment
- Spell Power Cure
- The Worm's Raiment (Mending)
- Kagrenac's Hope
- Jorvuld's Guidance
The Surge Build is focusing immensely on group support. We are using Spellpower Cure and Worm Cult to buff our group as much as possible. Keep in mind, there is a huge variety of good Healer Sets, that I will in the gear section. Always adjust your builds to the situation, test things out and you will progress. Sorcerer Healers have very strong burst heals with the Twilight pet, stronger than Breath of Live! In addition to that you can also use Boundless Storm, to increase your resistances, gain speedbuff and debuff enemies occasionally with Concussion.
- Dungeon Build
- Insane Resource Mangement
- Insane Healing Output
- Group Support
- Buff/Debuff Setup
- Light Armor
Remember, Healers often need to change a few skills out during runs. So this setup is not maced into stone, adjust it to your needs.
- Healing Ward: This ability only needs to be used if an member takes a lot of damage and drops low on health.
- Combat Prayer: This needs to be on the group members all the time to heal them and increase their damage by 8%.
- Healing Springs: This is your main healing tool, its pretty cheap and heals a lot over time.
- Inner Light: This is a ability that we do not use directly, but offers us an about 3k increase in Max Magicka.
- Twilight Matriarch: The pet has an insanely strong heal, in case your group members are spread too far, just activate this, as long as they stand in a 28m range they will get healed.
- Lights Champion Ulti: Only use this in “oh crap” moments. It is always better to use Warhorn to support your group with more max resources and crit modifier.
- Boundless Storm: Keep this ability up all the time, it gives you Major Ward and Resolve to increase Physical and Spell Resistance by 5280, plus you actually can concuss enemies. And you get Major Expedititon Speed buff.
- Elemental Blockade: Keep this on the ground as much as possible, when that Elemental Shock Blockade is on the ground with your charged trait, concussion and off balance will almost proc on cooldown, increasing group DPS by a lot.
- Elemental Drain: This ability needs to be on the enemy as much as possible, it debuffs their Spell Resistance and gives Magicka Steal to your whole group, increasing sustain by a lot.
- Energy Orb: Use this as much as possible, when group members activate the Synergy, they restore a lot of resources.
- Aggressive Warhorn: This is your main Ultimate, it buffs the groups resources and increases the critical damage modifier for 10 seconds.
- Flex Spot: If you want to add another Skill, you can swap out Inner Light.
- Empowered Ward: If you think your pet and you need shielding, you could use Empowered Ward instead of Healing Ward. Also gives your group members Minor Intellect, increasing Magicka Recovery by 10%.
Champion Point Tips
Championpoints [720 CP]
75 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 14 Spell Erosion, 37 Elemental Expert
44 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 75 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 13 Spell Shield
Championpoints [300 CP]
61 Blessed, 40 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion
49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned