The heavy proc set argonian hybrid magplar (feel the hate)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
|26-28K 0 points||38-40k 64 points||14-15k 0 points|
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Mages Guild SkillStructured Entropy
Templar SkillRadiant Oppression
Templar SkillPurifying Light
Templar SkillPuncturing Sweep
Templar SkillToppling Charge
Mages Guild SkillIce Comet
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Ok i use 5 julianos 5 warlock 2 skoria or bloodspawn depends on the situation all max magica glyphes. Now everyone will say why you dont use lich? Bec. lich is recovery wich sets out if you use mist form lich gives arround 10k magica warlock is 9k but u get the full proc even in mist form. I runn 3 reinforced on the big peaces and inpen on the small ones. Front bar 2 swords nirnhouned or sharpend (2 spell dmg glyphe). Back bar sturdy shield and powerd sword. (stam return glyph on sword max magika on shield) Ring 1 spell dmg. Ring 2 recovery. Neck reduced magica cost.
I will go in every detail so take ur time.
You can do literally everything with this build in pvp from duelling to 1vX normal big and small group openworld and pvp support healer. Pve 4 man dungens are no problem as well as long as you not set yourself as dps.
If you switch your julianos shield or sword ont the back bar for one warlock sword or shield you are able to use a julianos restoration staff on the frontbar and still proc warlock on the back bar, put bloodspawn or troll king on and you have a really powerful pvp healer.
COMBAT ROTATION (offensive)
Make sure you allways have your restoring focus up.
1. Vampires bane ( great dot snares, gives you more crit chance and 5% more spell dmg from the templar passieves.) Just put it on everyone you see bevore you go in.
2. Purifying light great skill can hit up to 11k dmg it copys the dmg wich the target gets by 27% i think, that means after you put that skill on someone u will hit really hard in the next 6 seconds it also heals nice after it ends.
3. Structured entropy this skill is amazing (fk rattlecage) its a small dot (400 per tick) it can proc skoria and it heals a little bit also, 8% max healt and 2% max mag and mag recovery. But most important are the 20% spelldmg and the next magica skill after it will hit 20% harder ( mages guild lvl 10 check the passives)
4. If your ultimate is ready drop your meteor ( you can use dawnbreaker as well but pls do it after you charged in XD)
4.1 If your ultimate is not ready toppling charge (stuns)
5. Light attack to get that 348 spell dmg from your weapon glyphe
6. Puncturing sweep. Your dots are on the ennemy you are fully buffed your meteor and your toppling charge are dropping in at the same time purifying light explodes if your enemy is not blocking or a 40k health tank he should be dead allready but to make sure start to jab the crab out of him.
6.1 Radiant oppression same like puncturing sweeps if your enemy under 20% healt beam him to death instead of jab him.
COMBAT defensive ( there is not really a rotation you have to use what you have depending on your situation)
Again make sure your restoring focus is up 24/7
If you have a bit of time put a vampires bane on someone of the zerg who is chasing you it will buff your heals up and gives you ultimate.
And if you have even more time switch bars and use entrophy.
Situatin: you are about to get zerged down by 20 reds, this will help you out
1. Ritual of retribution
You have dots on you get them of if multiple enemys follow you put it down it snares them or they have to walk arround wich gives you time to run away. (8% stronger heals)
2. Honor the dead
best heal in the game. Fully buffed (entrophy vamp bane) on this build it can crit heal yourself or a frendly target up to 16k. You can spam it 20 times in a row on this build ( with potion at 60% magica) and if this skill procs it only costs 1000 magika OPOP
3. restoring focus
gives you tons of magica an resitences keep it up all the time (8% stronger heals)
4. vampires bane
if you have time while running put it on the ennemys.
5. Mist form
if you get stuck in a zerg and you have to get out there use this skill. 75% damge reduction more movement speed and you cant get stunned in it. But wach your magica the recovery sets out in mistform. Do not use it if u are under 20% health or you will die. Just heal up and mist form away ( you can end it with block or dogeroll for perfect timing)
Blocking on a s&b build is op if you are on low health just block and use honor the dead this will save you.
since you are argonian and use 3 stat pots you have a lot of stamina wich you can use on dogerolls sometimes better than mistform. But dont spam it (4sec cooldown)
this ultimat is just to good to not use it if you are in trouble pop it and u will not die.
9. light and heavy attacks on back bar
you mistform arround a cornen and have a few secs bevore your the zerg arrives? Charge a heavy attack and get some stamina back and ultimat power for more spellwalls
10. Line of sight
Keep your eys open for trees rocks and towers
Mistforming (tree hug) aroun something increases your survive abilitys by 200% no joke. You can even tree hug other players, you get chased by 30 reds and you see 10 blues on your left run direkt with mistform into them they will not focus you because they see the zerg wich is chasing you.
11. Total damage negation mod
You have 5 meteor locks and 100 enmys on you? As long as you dont die in a split sec and you have time to react do this: you pop spell wall 1 dogeroll and then you go in mist form and check for a tree to hug. So you block and refleckt while having cc imunity and 75% damage reduction. Hell yea
Champion Point Tips
Im not sure what im using there and i cant check it at the moment .
It doesent matter really but:
Spell erosion 30
Elemental expert 45
Master at arms 35
Shattering blows 20
Shadow ward 70
Spell shield 10
Elemental defender 35
Thick Skinned 30
Expert defender 13
Quick recovery 17