Race: Altmer (High Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Dual Wield SkillRending Slashes
Dragonknight SkillVenomous Claw
Fighters Guild SkillRearming Trap
Dragonknight SkillNoxious Breath
Dual Wield SkillDeadly Cloak
Fighters Guild SkillFlawless Dawnbreaker
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
For this build, I decided to go a bit off the meta:
5 piece Relequen, 5 piece Pillar of Nirn, 2 piece Selene with a master or maelstrom bow. Both pull the same dps roughly.
Relequen is best utilized when it is on 100% of the time, so no weapons, ever, unless you have both dual wield and bow. Otherwise the uptime for relequen will be dramatically lower, resulting in a drop in potential dps. A set like Pillar of Nirn however is a proc set that adds a bleed over time, so having it as just the front bar works.
The weapons I'm using are Nirnhoned Mace and Infused Dagger with Poison and Weapon damage enchantments, and a nirnhoned Master/Maelstrom bow with an alchemical dual poison. (Ravage health, Gradual Ravage health)
Overall, my builds are played the same way throughout with static rotations and regular food (Blue duo-stat Health + Stamina)
This one in particular is very up close and personal, as you can't hit your enemy with selene's otherwise.
For potions, the basic Weapon Damage/Crit + Stamina potions are the best. There are other potions out there that could work, though they won't give as much benefit.
Now, I'll probably do something I haven't done here before: Rotation. Other people will say different things, but I will give you what I have used that gets me to where I need to be.
Buff using Molten Armaments and Flames of Oblivion, Set out your rearming trap to give yourself a bonus right off the bat, Light attack > Endless Hail, Light attack > Razor Caltrops, Light attack > Poison Injection, Light attack > Standard of Might, Light attack > Potion/swap, Light attack > Rending Slashes, Light attack > Venomous Claw, Light attack > Noxious Breath, Heavy attack > Deadly Cloak, Heavy attack > swap.
*Keep rearming trap up as much as possible, I find that reapplying at 40s (Or every other bar swap) gives the best bonus. Also keep Molten armaments and flames of oblivion up if you can. As for ultimate usage, Standard of might is the best choice to use in long fights since it gives you a damage bonus, reduces damage taken, and gives you a lot of resources back. If you don't have a way to regain resources through a healer (Orbs/Shards), Dawnbreaker works just as well for a lower cost ultimate.
- Alternative Secondary sets (In place of Pillar of Nirn): Unfathomable Darkness, Briarheart's Thorns, Hunding's Rage, Mechanical Acuity, Berserking Warrior (I personally don't reccommend unless you can gold everything out and retrait jewelry), Defiler, Leviathan
- Alternative Monster helmets: Spawn of Mephala, Kra'gh, Valkyn Skoria, Velidreth (I don't reccommend this one), Stormfist
- Main set alternatives: Vicious Ophidian, Hunding's Rage (With a combination of one of the alternative secondary sets)
Champion Point Tips
For a CP 750 setup
- Ritual: 56 Thaumaturge, 56 Mighty, 56 Precise Strikes, 5 Piercing
- The Atronach: 56 Master-At-Arms, 21 Physical Weapons Expert
- The Apprentice: (N/A)
- The Lord: 32 Quick Recovery
- The Lady: 44 Thick Skinned, 43 Hardy, 43 Elemental Defender
- The Steed: 28 Medium Armor Focus, 29 Spell Shield, 31 Ironclad
- The Tower: 23 Sprinter, 28 Warlord
- The Shadow: 31 Shadow Ward, 44 Tumbling
- The Lover: 75 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf