God of Life
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Main Role: Healer
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Two Handed
Templar SkillRadiant Glory
Templar SkillDark Flare
Two Handed SkillRally
Vampire SkillInvigorating Drain
Templar SkillPower of the Light
Vampire SkillDevouring Swarm
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
- Heavy Armor simply to be a bit more of a tank
- Seducer Item Set - to increase magicka, as this is a magicka based class overall
- Has a long lasting supply of magicka, so it is easy to heal as often as needed
- Using the abilities on bar 2 shields and defends you from most attacks, which is useful in most situations
- Health supply is low. Consider using health increasing jewelry/enchantments
- Invigorating drain seems to me as a skill that is easily replacable. I find myself switching the skills in that slot quite often, depending on what I'm doing in the game.
- Stamina is low, so be careful using the abilties that require stamina, as you will easily have your stamina drained.
- Radiant Glory is an amazing finishing move, as it does an extra 330% damage to targets below 50% Health. I usually wait until my target is around 20k health before casting it, although it is a good damage dealer to targets above 50% Health too.
- Consider eating health increasing foods while in dungeons or delves. It helps a lot.
- Wood elf may not be the absolute best race for this build. It makes up a tiny bit for the lack of stamina, but a wood elf should probably be stamina based in general.
- My character is a vampire, obviously. Vampirism is definitely not required for this build. It makes the build a bit difficult to play with sometimes. There are means to make it work well, but I think I'd probably be better off without it sometimes.
- *DISCLAIMER* This is not a professional build by any means. It is simply my attempt at a build that has abilities that can compliment eachother and work well with my personal playstyle. It also compliments the abilities of my usual group mates. I'm sure there are far better builds out there.
Champion Point Tips
- Focus mainly on magicka stuff. You aren't limited to magicka, so feel free to spend points anywhere that would assist you the most, but magicka is an important part to this build.