Medieval Massacre (PvP)
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
|0||0||64 - all points into stamina|
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Dual Wield SkillRending Slashes
Dual Wield SkillSteel Tornado
Dual Wield SkillQuick Cloak
Dragonknight SkillVenomous Claw
Dragonknight SkillCorrosive Armor
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
All armour should have the Impenetrable trait with a Tri-Stat enchantment
Medium: Deadly strikes set
Heavy: Bloodspawn Helmet
Light: Bloodspawn shoulders
All Jewelry should be hide of the werewolf, robust/protective.
Necklace: Stamina recovery
Rings: Stamina cost reduction
Weapons, for dual wield i chose axes for bleed passive, for 2H, your choice of 2H Axe or Sword (I prefer sword)
Weapon 1 DW: The Master's Axe, Trait Nirnhoned, Enchant Drain Health Poison IX
Weapon 1 DW: The Master's Axe, Trait Sharpened, Enchant Drain Health Poison IX
Weapon 2 2H: Hide of the Werewolf, Trait Infused, Enchant Weapon Damage Enchant
Mundus Stone: The Serpent Mundus (More Stamina Recovery)
Race: Im a Bosmer fan, the regen passive just seems too good for me to give up
- Quick Cloak: This has to be up a most of the time, the movement speed boost with the decent AoE damage is too good to not keep up.
- Rending Slashes: This deals a great amount of damage, especially when combined with the Master’s Dualwield weapons, always use this skill on an enemy.
- Venomous Claw: Very cheap dot that deals a lot of damage.
- Steel Tornado: Your main AoE spam ability. When an enemy drops low on health this is your execute ability, because of the passives from Dual Wield it deals a lot more damage in execute and is undodgeable.
- Resolving Vigor: Must be kept up, due to it being the main heal.
- Berserker Rage: This is your main ultimate, It is expensive on ulti points (Reason we use the sets and Carve), but does solid damage and restores resources all the time because of the Battle Roar passive from Earthen Heart This ability also gives us loads of survivability.
- Rally: This is your heal over time and if needed, you can reapply it early to gain a burst heal.
- Noxious Breath: Another DoT that must be placed on the enemy, this gives us Major Fracture, decreasing enemies physical resistance by 5280 which will make all your other abilities deal a lot more damage. (use this first)
- Volatile Armor: Has to be up all the time, gives you a huge resistance buff and also increases your overall incoming healing due to the passives of the skill tree.
- Carve: This increases our ultimate regen and is used to spam Berserker Rage (also does a decent amount of damage)
- Fossilize: This is your main stun tool, it stuns and roots enemies, the stun goes through dodge roll or block, it is one of the best CC tools in the game. Keep in mind, this also costs magicka so you have to be careful with your magicka pool!
Buff Food: You can either run Dubious Camoran Throne (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery+Health Recovery) or Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery)
Potions: Tri-Stat Potion (Essence of Health)
Poisons: Drain Health Poison IX
Passives (Well the important ones):
- Ardent Flame: Combustion, Warmth, Searing Heat, World in Ruin
- Draconic Power: Iron Skin, Burning Heart, Elder Dragon, Scaled Armor
- Earthen Heart: Eternal Mountain, Battle Roar, Mountain's Blessing, Helping Hands
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut, Revitalize, Rapid Mending
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Racial: All passives
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
Champion Point Tips
Use these as more of a guideline, I used to run this from a previous build I was trying out, may be changed in the future
Championpoints 600 CP:
49 Mighty, 38 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
23 Shattering Blows, 33 Master-at-Arms
62 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
45 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
Championpoints 300 CP:
20 Thaumaturge, 27 Mighty, 42 Piercing
23 Tumbling, 23 Shadow Ward
23 Mooncalf, 23 Tenacity
7 Warlord, 1 Siphoner
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned