Menu

Meridia’s Wrath

Author: Galvinus

Class: TEMPLAR

Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Main Role: Damage

Health, Magicka, Stamina

HEALTH MAGICKA STAMINA
18 18 28

 

Skills

 

Bar 1

Weapon 1: Bow

Camouflaged Hunter

Fighters Guild Skill

Camouflaged Hunter

Expert Hunter

 

Reflective Light

Templar Skill

Reflective Light

Sun Fire

 

Endless Hail

Bow Skill

Endless Hail

Volley

 

Acid Spray

Bow Skill

Acid Spray

Arrow Spray

 

Venom Arrow

Bow Skill

Venom Arrow

Poison Arrow

 

Toxic Barrage

Bow Skill

Toxic Barrage

Rapid Fire

 

Bar 2

Weapon 2: One Handed And Shield

Explosive Charge

Templar Skill

Explosive Charge

Focused Charge

 

Biting Jabs

Templar Skill

Biting Jabs

Puncturing Strikes

 

Honor The Dead

Templar Skill

Honor The Dead

Rushed Ceremony

 

Radiant Ward

Templar Skill

Radiant Ward

Sun Shield

 

Pierce Armor

One Hand And Shield Skill

Pierce Armor

Puncture

 

Dawnbreaker of Smiting

Fighters Guild Skill

Dawnbreaker of Smiting

Dawnbreaker

 

Armor Types

Light Armor Medium Armor Heavy Armor
0 0 7

 

Gear and Item Set Info

 

This build uses a bow, and one hand-shield. These are all crafted in Twilight's Embrace. This grants bonus to health, spell crit, and spell damage, when two other peices of armor are so crafted as well. The bow's trait is sharpened for increased dmg penetration, and enchanted with poision to take advantage of the champion perk Mighty. The sword is crafted likewise with sharpened and poison enchant. The shield is crafted with reinforced for extra protection, and enchanted with max magicka.

Armor is all heavy. Two are crafted in Twilight's Embrace, the other five in Armor of the Seducer. This gives two bonuses to mag recovery and one to max mag, and magicka cost reduction. All peices are crafted with divines, for weapon crit bonus from the Thief, save the chest. This is crafted in reinforced to boost survival. Try to keep the enchanments as equally balanced as possible while experimenting, until deciding on what's lacking the most.

Necklace and rings are of Wilderqueen's Arch, for weapon crit and stamina recovery.

 

General Info

 

This is a multi-classing build meant for solo pve. Multi-classing of course means that some areas are going to suffer. This build relies on both weapon and some spell damage, and draws rapidly from both magicka and stamina pools. Wearing heavy armor greatly benefits your survival, and allows the regeneration of both these pools equally. By putting points into Constitution, you increase your health regen, and recover mag and stam every four seconds while taking damage. Rapid Mending is terrific for your healing ability. You will receive an additional 8% healing, as well as recover more stamina from your heavy attacks. Balanced Warrior perk in Aedric spear will increase weapon dmg by 6% and negate some incoming spell dmg. Restoring spirit perk will reduce the magicka, stamina and ultimate costs of all abilities by 4%. Being a wood elf, we get 21% stamina recovery, 6% max stamina and 10% dmg bonus to stealth attacks.

This build starts at a distance with the bow, using a sneak heavy attack followed by venom arrow. With Camo Hunter on this bar, we gain major savagery, increasing weapon crit rating. If a crit is delivered from crouch, we then gain minor berserk, increasing all damage done by 8% for six seconds. Reflective light will strike up to three other enemies, applying a flame DOT. When using this ability, you will regain ultimate, if you took the perk Prism, grant 5% bonus to spell dmg for you and allies with the Illuminate perk, and the ability itself grants major prophecy, increasing spell crit. Then apply acid spray to damage all enemies, then an endless hail. Most targets are now suffering a flame DOT, two separate poison DOTs, an AOE-DOT, and -80% movement speed. If you are taking damage by archers or sorcerers and have the Wrath perk in heavy armor, your damage is increasing by ten points and will stack up to twenty times, every time you are struck. A good way to get the most out of this perk, is to go to close combat.

Run in with Explosive charge, this strikes all enemies and interrupts all those who are casting. Then cast Radiant Ward while in the thick of them. It deals minor AOE dmg and increases the shield's strength by 6% per enemy hit. The ward scales off your max health. Apply a peirce armor to the nearest enemy with the highest health to lower its resistance, circle the throng and spam Bitting Jabs. This delivers four strikes in rapid succession, the nearest enemy taking 140% additional dmg and -70% movement speed. This and the charge can proc the burning light passive, which will provide an extra bonus to dmg at a 25% chance, every 0.5 seconds. Weave in heavy attacks if necessary to recover stamina, heal if you need it, keep the ward up. Save your magicka! Ward only when you know you won't be blocking for a time, and heal only when under 75% health. Honor the dead will refund some of the cost if you meet that requirement, over eight seconds.

If the foes are persistent and live still, use Dawnbreaker to dmg, knock down, and apply a DOT. Retreat, recover, use the bow, go in again.

For bosses, the rotation is still relatively the same. Do everything with the bow, charge, apply the peirce armor, switch back to bow, roll away taking advantage of haste perk, and unleash oblivion with Toxic Barrage. Massive dmg over 4.1 seconds, and poison DOT half the dmg over eight seconds. Boss has little to no armor, to negate the damage. Sit back, and watch his health bar drop rapidly!

The main draw backs with this build, are using both resource pools, lack of magicka recovery, and less than ideal survivability. But, manage your skills well, only use magic when you have to, and retreat with haste when overwhelmed, and you will find an adequate balance.

In place of Dawnbreaker, you can run Crescent Sweep. The damage is comparable, but I prefer to not have to remain close to my foes to get the full effect from the lingering DOT. And the knock down is nice to get a chance to recover, this has saved my life many times.

 

Champion Point Tips

 

Thief: Warlord, Tenacity, Arcanist, Mooncalf, Tumbling.

Mage: Elf-born, Spell Erosion, PWE, MAA, Mighty, Peircing, Precise Strikes.

Warrior: Ironclad, Spell Shield, Hardy, Elemental Defender, Bastion, Quick Recovery, HAF.  

 

 

 

Build Rating

Rating: 4.0. From 4 votes.
Please wait...

3 Comments

  • Jose
    Aug 17, 2017

    What passives should i take?

    Reply
    • Galvinus
      Aug 17, 2017

      Take all the passives out of Aedric Spear, Dawn’s Wrath, OH&S, Bow and Heavy Armor.
      Out of Restoring light, you only really need Mending. Because you aren’t castling within your Rite and Runes, the others have little significance.
      Out of Fighter’s Guild, take Slayer for a 35 bonus to weapon dmg while a FG ability is slotted.

      Reply
      • Galvinus
        Aug 17, 2017

        Sorry, that’s 3%, not 35

        Reply

Leave a Comment




Account

Log In
ESO Academy Facebook     ESO Academy Twitter