StamWarden DD (Dragon Bones)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Bow
Fighters Guild SkillLightweight Beast Trap
Bow SkillEndless Hail
Assault SkillRazor Caltrops
Bow SkillPoison Injection
Warden SkillBull Netch
Fighters Guild SkillFlawless Dawnbreaker
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Body: 5 pieces Mechanical Acuity; heavy chest (crafted set), Spriggan's shoulder, all divines max Stam glyphs
- 2H is known for lower crit so depending on race and sets you can adjust as you'd like; which is why I'm running Acuity. Any other med sets that help stack crit will work.
Jewelry: Spriggan's, Robust with Weapon Damage glyphs or 1 cost reduction if you have sustain issues
Monster: 1 piece Kra'ghs; heavy
Bow: Spriggan's; infused with Berserker, Poison or Disease glyph
2H: Spriggan's greatsword with Shock, Poison or Disease glyph (don't run the same glyph as bow)
Keep in mind this is not optimized for any kind of serious trial groups and generally Warden's are not really preferred as DPS so this is good for pretty much everything else.
Race: Redgaurd (Khajit, Wood Elf, Argonian, Imperial will also work well depending on your playstyle)
Mundus: Warrior or Lover
Food: Blue max stam/health
Potions: Generic stam pots work fine but Increased Weapon Damage and Crit would work best. Get the Medicinal Use passive so that you can have 100% up-time on these.
- Blessed Thistle
- Dragon Thorn
Poisons: I don't normally run them but Drain Health are very popular. You can just run dropped poisons which you can get a ton of by just killing things especially in dungeons and they are esentially free!
Rotation with a light attack in-between each skill on bow bar:
- Buff up (Bird of Prey, Netch, potion as needed)
- Beast Trap
- Endless Hail
- Poison injection ---------> BAR SWAP
- Subterrainian Assault
- Wrecking Blow
- Heavy Attack (this will probably change to light attack for Summerset)
- Sub Assault
- Wrecking Blow (check buffs and DOTs should about be ready to re-apply)
- Heavy attack or BAR SWAP as needed depending on DOT status.
- Repeat until in execute phase. I generally wait until ~30% and start introducing Reverse Slice.
Other notes: I like Reverse Slice for the extra splash damage. You can also run Balista on bow bar which is a very good ult, I will slot it as I feel it might be needed.
Champion Point Tips
I run very close to what Alcast recommends for CP. This setup is straight from his site:
56 Mighty, 40 Thaumaturge, 40 Precise Strikes, 43 Piercing
40 Shadow Ward, 40 Tumbling
76 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 13 Spellshield