Magicka Nightblade (PVP) AOE God.
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
|16k - 20k||28k - 32k+||9k - 13k|
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Nightblade SkillSap Essence
Nightblade SkillDark Cloak
Nightblade SkillConcealed Weapon
Nightblade SkillLotus Fan
Nightblade SkillDeath Stroke
Weapon 2: Restoration Staff
Assault SkillProximity Detonation
Nightblade SkillMerciless Resolve
Light Armor SkillHarness Magicka
Nightblade SkillMass Hysteria
Restoration Staff SkillHealing Ward
Vampire SkillClouding Swarm
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
My gear focus in Spell dmg.
Theres a lot of combinations to Max spell dmg gears.
- 5x Julianos (All Magicka) (Mix Divines and Infused)
- 2x Molag Kena
- 3x Willpower Set (All Spell Dmg Enchantment) (Neck, Rings)
- 2x Swords of Torug Pact (Precise or Nirnhorned)
I have to figure out which Staff is better.
You can use:
4x Way of Knowledge
2x Worm Cult (Legs + Head)
2x Adroitness (Neck + Belt)
2x Torug Pact (Swords)
2x Cyrodill's Light (Rings)
- Why I use Khajiit in a Magicka build? You can use Breton, High Elf... But Stamina is always a good thing. For break CC and save points in Stamina Regen, whoever the stealth damage passive bonus worth on combo with Proxy Detonation + Clouding Swarm + Sap Essence. You WILL kill them all. The really power of this build I see working on guys with a lot of champion points. Ex: 70+ Points Thaumaturge (The Ritual).
- Our ritual is Always: Harness Magicka and Merciless Resolve before start Fighting.
- You can run in Full Stealth. Try to keep your Magicka Regen 1800.
- Vampirism Stage 4.
- Dark Cloak + Lotus Fan then Concealed Weapon will stun your enemy. You can use Death Stroke and Concealed Weapon plus Light Attack Canceling after that stun and you foe is dead. If not you can keep the pressure until it run away or die.
- To Single Targets: Proxy Det + Dark Cloak + Lotus Fan + Mass Hysteria (You have to be Fast to do this Swapping Weapons) + Concealed Weapon (Try to use this with Light Attacks Canceling like LA-CW-LA-CW...) then you can use Death Stroke (13k+ Dmg 50 Ultimate? Yes please!)
- To Area Dmg and a lot of players you can use your Proxy Det, Clouding Swarm and A lot of Sap Essence and back to Stealth with Dark Cloak and run away. After that you can repeat this.
- You can Put Sap Essence in 'RB' for more Mobility while using. (If you can't Press X and Move the screen at the same time like me).
- You can Swap Impale for Double Take to get speed and Evasion in Clouding Swarm or simple Stealth Run. Always that you use the Clouding Swarm on Resto bar you have to back to the DW bar for Sap Essence.
- Your Weak is Physical Dmg. Healing Ward can be your best friend in this situation.
- You can Negate Spell Dmg with Harness Magicka.
- You can use food (Max All Primary Status) Status with food (Health (20-21k), Magicka (30k+), Stamina (13k+). Or More.
Champion Point Tips
Mundus Stone - The Atronach
Put 26 or 30 points in Magician (The Tower) but All focus in Arcanist (The lover) 60 is good.
You can put the rest in Less Stamina for breaking CC and dodge Roll. (The Shadow).
The Apprentice: Elfborn (29) Spell Erosion (1)
If you want more Spell Dmg. Sacrifice 9 points in The Apprentice and put on Thaumartuge (Try to reach 100! 70 is good too).
The Warrior Points... I currently put focus in Hardy and Elemental Defender. Some points in Critical Resistence. I'm testing this points still... But I'll let you guys figure out how to use right The Warrior points in this build.
What enchant are you using on torug weapons? Also its hard to get Molag Kena any good sub for that.. I have 5 piece julia
If you don’t have Kenai then don’t use torugs weapons. Use magnus swords and two body pieces. 4 total when on kill bar. (Dual wield)
So… 5 piece Julie.
Head and shoulders magnus
All weapons magnus.
And willpower jewelry all spell damage enchants.
Or… you can go julianos and vicious death AND Kena when you get it.
I use Precise for Crit on swords and defender on staff (You can use Nirnhorned if you have it). About the set you can use 5 pieces of Juli, 1 piece of torug pact (and staff of Turog pact), 2 swords of torug and only the Kena shoulders (it’s more easy to get in golden chests). But if you don’t have yet… You can continue the bonus set of Turog idk. Try to get Molag Kena shoulder immediately. You can do this! 🙂
Edit: Sets – 5 Pieces of Julianos, 1 Belt of Torug, 1 Torug’s Staff, Molag Kena Shoulders.
Champion Points – I don’t know how to explain but try to use like this: 60% of your Champion points on Magicka Regen, 30% on Reduce Cost and 10% Reduced cost of Breaking CC and Roll. About the Warrior’s points I’m testing Bastion for PvP. Bastion gives a good boost on my Harness Magicka and Healing Ward and this is pretty Useful also helps a lot.
Tip: You can use sap essence and block at the same time.
i might do that but for starting got any tip and how mutch point should i put in health,magika and stamina thx
All magicka for the state points
All points in Magicka 🙂 don’t worry with your health cause you can use food.
I forgot to say that I use Absorb Magicka on both swords and staff
nice and what profession you are using?
Blacksmith – 50 (try to start on Sword traits)
Clothier – 50 (try to start on Light amor traits)
Woodworking – 50 (try to start on healing staff traits)
Enchanting – Leveling yet (Guildmates make orange rune spell dmg to me when i give mats though)
Provisioning – Leveling yet (Guildmates can make food or you can buy)
Alchemy – Leveling yet (Guildmates make potions to me) (Spell damage,crit,detection) And try to use the passive which gives you potion duration.
Is this build still viable?
Still works mate, better if anything now harness magicka blocks physical damage too, running nearly the same build on the Xbox
Before this i use to get kill all the time now i can capture flags on my own an kick as. Thank you im using the malbeth the scourgers guise for helmet 5 julianos and torugs pact weapon im a darkelfe magicka nightblade every single skill you list im using and is good ??
Julianos light armor?
Where do u spend blue champion points in this build
Why use Dark Cloak over Shadowy Disguise?
What if i dont have enough traits what can i use instead of this?