Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Two Handed
Dragonknight SkillVenomous Claw
Dragonknight SkillMolten Whip
Dragonknight SkillNoxious Breath
Two Handed SkillReverse Slice
Dragonknight SkillFlames of Oblivion
Fighters Guild SkillFlawless Dawnbreaker
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
If you struggle with sustain I recommend running Dubious Camoran Throne with this setup. Make sure to use 1 Health Glyph otherwise your overall Health will be very low.
This setup is for new players. You want to craft 5x Hundings Rage with the weapon that you can later on use again, 4x Night Mother’s because it has nice stats and then Agility set for more max stamina and weapon damage, all of those are either craftable or cheap to find in the guildstores.
As a Redguard/ Woodelf you can use the blue food, for all other races I would recommend the Artaeum Takeaway Brooth to get better sustain.
Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables (Max Health, Max Stamina)
To reach the maximum penetration level in a raid or dungeon, you want to use The Lover Mundus Stone.
The Shadow (Increased Critical Damage)
Weapon Crit Potions
(Weap dmg, Weap Crit, Stamina)
(Blessed Thistle, Dragonthorn, Wormwood)
If you have not leveled your skill trees (Ardent Flame, Bow, or Two-Handed trees) high enough to put the next skill point on your checklist, find one of these passives that you can put a point into and put it there. It does not matter which one from this list.
- Ardent Flame: Combustion, Searing Heat, World in Ruin
- Draconic Power: Iron Skin, Burning Heart, Scaled Armor
- Earthen Heart: Eternal Mountain, Battle Roar, Mountain's Blessing, Helping Hands
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Bow: Long Shots, Accuracy, Ranger, Hawk Eye, Hasty Retreat
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Psijic Order (optional): Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Racial: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
We only have Flames of Oblivion that does not really fit into the rotation perfectly. Reapply Flames of Oblivion whenever it runs out, it is important to let it run out, because the longer it lasts the more damage it does.
> Endless Hail > LA > Rearming Trap > LA > Poison Injection > LA > Caltrops > Weapon Swap
> LA > Venomous Claw > LA > 5x Noxious Breath (with LA) > Weapon Swap
- If you have to reapply Flames of Oblivion, use 4x instead of 5x Noxious Breath.
- Execute: Once you reach 25-30% Boss HP make sure to use Reverse Slice instead of Noxious Breath
Please make sure to not forget to use a Light Attack before you go to the back bar to speed up the Endless Hail animation. And when you go from the backbar to the frontbar you want to throw the Caltrops and then immediately Weapon Swap and then do the Light Attack.
Champion Point Tips
56 Mighty, 44 Thaumaturge, 56 Precise Strikes, 32 Piercing
75 Blade Expert
52 Elusive, 52 Tumbling
49 Tenacity, 100 Mooncalf
51 Hardy, 51 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Medium Armor Focus, 43 Spellshield