“Mystic Lizard” Sorcerer Magicka PvP Thieves Guild update
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
|22000-26000 (With Cyrodiil Passive)||32000-40000||10000-15000|
Weapon 1: Destruction Staff
Destruction Staff SkillCrushing Shock
Sorcerer SkillCrystal Fragments
Sorcerer SkillConjured Ward
Sorcerer SkillHaunting Curse
Mages Guild SkillStructured Entropy
Mages Guild SkillIce Comet
Weapon 2: Restoration Staff
Assault SkillProximity Detonation
Restoration Staff SkillHealing Ward
Sorcerer SkillBoundless Storm
Mages Guild SkillRadiant Magelight
Sorcerer SkillSuppression Field
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
For the gear i use (all Epic and Legendary quality and V16 Gear):
Armor (all with magicka glyph):
- 5x of Kagrenac's Hope Set with Divines and one Impenetrable Trait (8 traits): One of the better armor set for magicka PvP which give spell damage, max magicka, magicka recovery and a little doozy which you ress allies more faster and you are restore for 1500+ magicka;
- 1x of Armor of the Seducer Set with Divines (4 traits): This set give you for the first bonus an additional magicka recovery, but if your magicka recovery it's high with any pieces of the Seducer (like 1600-1700), i suggest you to use Torug's Pact (4 Traits) for an extra spell damage or Magnus Set for an extra max magicka.
- 1x Undaunted set Bloodspawn, if you lack of stamina recovery (important beacause the most of the player use CC ability on you like stun or fear) or Molag Kena if you want an extra spell damage;
- 3x Willpower Set Jewelry with two Arcane and one Healthy traits or all three Arcane with all spell damage glyph, this set gives you max magicka and another spell damage (if you lack of sustain magicka i suggest to make one pieces magicka recovery or reduce spell cost);
- 1x Destruction Staff of Seducer Set with Nirnhorned trait and restore health or restore magicka glyph;
-1x Restoration Staff of Seducer Set With Precise trait and no enchantement;
For the attributes all on Magicka, for the food i use a purple V15 Tri-stat (Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce) or if you want less max stamina and max magicka, but more of al three recovery the Oozorga Yellow Food. For the races the most better magicka race are High Elf, Breton or Dunmer. (i do an Argonian beacause i love lizards and i hate elfs), this build suit with the other race but for the maximum optimization is better with the trhee first races i say.
Potion i use Essence of Health tri-stat (Bugloss, Columine, Mountain Flower) for normal group PvP and a Potion of Immovable (Bugloss, Columbine, Wormwood) which give me a temporary immune to stun and fear, very good for duels and 1vs1 combat, and in the cases which the enemy players spam CC abilities on you.
The rotation skill is: First i continuous buff me with Boundless Storm and Conjured Ward when he effect end with some seconds (in order to be ready for a imminet battle), Radiant Magelight i use when i mount (for the immune to stun caused by stealths attacks) and for discover hidden players, and i cast the Proximity Detonation and i use Streak for go in the battle or for escape, i use again Streak for stun the player and Structured Entropy which heal me and give me 20 % spell damage, follow by Velocious Curse and weaving of Crushing Shock and light attack which is possible. When the Crystal is proc, i launch the Crystal and if the Crystal stun, i launch another Crystal for additional damage. I prefer to launch Velocious Curse when the Detonation explode (he explode after 8 seconds, meanwhile Curse 3.5 seconds) which the max damage is higher.
The ultimates: i use Ice Comet in small and large group beacause he do high damage, stun and a little powerful AoE with snare effect, meanwhile for 1vs1 or 1vsX i prefer to use Flawless Dawnbreaker, high damage ultimate with little cost. And for the second ultimate Suppression Field which silent the player and i use only with large group.
For the passive skills: http://tinyurl.com/gl4oe7n
Champion Point Tips
- 40 Blessed (increase healing done)
- 80 Elemental Expert (increase damage with elemental and magic)
- 20 Spell Erosion (increase spell penetration)
- 13 Shattering Blows (increase damage versus shielded players)
- The Tower: 60 Magician (reduce spell cost)
- The Lover: 70 Arcanist (Increase magicka recovery)
- The Shadow: 20 Tumbling (reduce stamina cost of break free and dodge roll)
- The Lord: 100 Bastion (Increase shield)
- The Lady: 21 Elemental Defender (reduce magic and elemental damage) and 30 Hardy (reduce poison, snare and physical damage, this beacause light armor give you low physical resistance and more spelle resistance, but if you use a race that have a passive on increase physical resistance, increase more Elemental Defender).