AssassinBlade (PVP under level 50)
Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Nightblade SkillMass Hysteria
Nightblade SkillConcealed Weapon
Nightblade SkillLotus Fan
Nightblade SkillShadowy Disguise
Nightblade SkillIncapacitating Strike
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
the objective of this build is to get the cheapest and easiest gear for pvp under level 50. before i explain the equipment, i will explain about my personal preference about gear enchantment and trait.
- for armor pieces, i personally go with impenetrable trait and magicka enchantment. i think, impen trait was the best trait for pvp and this trait make our character not fully glasscannon. u know, lot of crits in pvp. then magicka enchantment give us maximum attributes. more magicka attributes give us more damage shield, more skill damage and more survivability. this is not must. when u grind the set and u got different trait, dont worry. this build still works tho.
- for jewelry enchantment, i have 3 best option for you. u can make it full damage, recovery or semi. i personally go with semi enchantment, 2 jewelry with spell damage, 1 jewelry with magicka recovery. in pvp, sustain was needed for survivability.
- for weapon enchantment i personally choose flame damage. u know, vampire hate fire and fire is one of the main elemental damage in this game. now the weapon trait, for mainhand im using sharpened trait and for the offhand im using infused its personal reference, u can go booth sharpened or infused. for backbar i choose infused. this trait was the the best trait after nirnhoned to give damage. nirnhoned is expensive for new player, thats why i choose sharpened or infused.
now for the equipment, here's we go :
- Spinner's x 5 [ Malabal Tor ]
- Shadow Dancer x 5 [ Greenshade ]
- Torug Pact Weapons [Crafted 2 Traits]
- spinner give u spell penetration and its still reliable for this meta. its easy to deliver damage with high penetration.
- shadow dancer was the best choice since i dont like being vampire. to much fire damage at battlefield, thats why being vampire is a bad idea (for me). and with 5th bonus sets, u can move fast while sneak, so you dont need to being vampire to get this passive bonus.
- torug pact was the best crafted equipment for this build. its cheap and 2nd bonus sets give us spell damage. ( to craft this u only need 2 traits whice is pretty damn good, lol).
- why dual wieling and destro staff? its my playing style, i know its strange, but magicka nightblade is very versatile, thats why u can go with dual wield. make sure u using sword not dagger, axe or mace because only wielding sword that give us proc from twin blade and blunt passive (5% damage done).
- why dunmer? dunmer have ashlander passive which give more exp gain for dual wielding skill. dunmer was pretty good class tho for versatile build and of course the fire resistance and more fire damage.
- great magicka and stamina pool
- nigtblade slayer build. very good to counter other nightblade or glasscannon build.
- very slippery because high magicka and stamina pool.
- can move faster while sneak.
- unique build, with dual wielding and fire staff (the reason why this build really bad at healing lol)
- very bad at healing u need health pot and spam swallow soul to gain health back.
- semi glasscannon, i believe u only get like 22k or 24k hp with low resistances. i dont recommend fighting more than 2 people since this build really bad at healing.
Equipment Quality :
- for the armor piece quality, u can go with blue or purple (green sucks for armor btw).
- for the jewelry u can use green, blue or even purple if u rich or lucky to get the purple quality.
- for weapon u need to get purple quality. purple quality give u better damage than blue or green quality, and its way wayy cheaper than gold. stick with purple quality or if you rich af go with gold (waste of money actually, lol)
Mundus, u can choose one and fit it to your playing style. i personally choose the astornach for more magicka recovery.
- the mage -> more magicka
- the astornach -> more magicka recovery
- the apprentice -> more spell damage
- the lover -> more spell penetration
pots? i just using cyrodiil merchant pots, lol. for food ( i mean drink ) just buy witch mother potent brew at market, its cheap.
now for skill that i use. u can change mass hysteria crippling grasp, or piercing mark with other skill. its utility skill to counter other nightblade. since this build really bad at healing, u can change it to refreshing path or something like vigor (not bad since u have a lot stamina pool tho) that give u more healing.
Equipment alternatives :
- i think there is no alternative for spinner set, its pretty much the must have set for this build because the limit of dual wield (physcal damage). keep on track, this build was for you who want a magicka nightblade but still using dual wielding weapon.
- if u think shadow dancer is a bad equipment and u still go with vampire, u can change it to innate axiom (more damage) or seducer (more sustain), or you can be fully glasscannon with war maiden set (pretty hard to get, there's no dolmen at morrowind). listen, if you dont use shadow dancer or get vampire rank 10 passive, u will lose so much speed when sneaking unless u wanna craft other set which is for stamina base.
- for torug pact, there is no crafted set that give spell damage bonus with only 2 pieces. u will lose spell damage if u change this set. so, if want to change this set, i will recommend a non crafted set that give u spell damage with only 2 pieces.
Champion Point Tips
no cp we are noob, lul