Magicka Nightblade (PVP) AOE God.
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
|16k - 20k||28k - 32k+||9k - 13k|
Weapon 1: Dual Wield
Nightblade SkillSap Essence
Nightblade SkillDark Cloak
Nightblade SkillConcealed Weapon
Nightblade SkillLotus Fan
Nightblade SkillDeath Stroke
Weapon 2: Restoration Staff
Assault SkillProximity Detonation
Nightblade SkillMerciless Resolve
Light Armor SkillHarness Magicka
Nightblade SkillMass Hysteria
Restoration Staff SkillHealing Ward
Vampire SkillClouding Swarm
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
My gear focus in Spell dmg.
Theres a lot of combinations to Max spell dmg gears.
- 5x Julianos (All Magicka) (Mix Divines and Infused)
- 2x Molag Kena
- 3x Willpower Set (All Spell Dmg Enchantment) (Neck, Rings)
- 2x Swords of Torug Pact (Precise or Nirnhorned)
I have to figure out which Staff is better.
You can use:
4x Way of Knowledge
2x Worm Cult (Legs + Head)
2x Adroitness (Neck + Belt)
2x Torug Pact (Swords)
2x Cyrodill's Light (Rings)
- Why I use Khajiit in a Magicka build? You can use Breton, High Elf... But Stamina is always a good thing. For break CC and save points in Stamina Regen, whoever the stealth damage passive bonus worth on combo with Proxy Detonation + Clouding Swarm + Sap Essence. You WILL kill them all. The really power of this build I see working on guys with a lot of champion points. Ex: 70+ Points Thaumaturge (The Ritual).
- Our ritual is Always: Harness Magicka and Merciless Resolve before start Fighting.
- You can run in Full Stealth. Try to keep your Magicka Regen 1800.
- Vampirism Stage 4.
- Dark Cloak + Lotus Fan then Concealed Weapon will stun your enemy. You can use Death Stroke and Concealed Weapon plus Light Attack Canceling after that stun and you foe is dead. If not you can keep the pressure until it run away or die.
- To Single Targets: Proxy Det + Dark Cloak + Lotus Fan + Mass Hysteria (You have to be Fast to do this Swapping Weapons) + Concealed Weapon (Try to use this with Light Attacks Canceling like LA-CW-LA-CW...) then you can use Death Stroke (13k+ Dmg 50 Ultimate? Yes please!)
- To Area Dmg and a lot of players you can use your Proxy Det, Clouding Swarm and A lot of Sap Essence and back to Stealth with Dark Cloak and run away. After that you can repeat this.
- You can Put Sap Essence in 'RB' for more Mobility while using. (If you can't Press X and Move the screen at the same time like me).
- You can Swap Impale for Double Take to get speed and Evasion in Clouding Swarm or simple Stealth Run. Always that you use the Clouding Swarm on Resto bar you have to back to the DW bar for Sap Essence.
- Your Weak is Physical Dmg. Healing Ward can be your best friend in this situation.
- You can Negate Spell Dmg with Harness Magicka.
- You can use food (Max All Primary Status) Status with food (Health (20-21k), Magicka (30k+), Stamina (13k+). Or More.
Champion Point Tips
Mundus Stone - The Atronach
Put 26 or 30 points in Magician (The Tower) but All focus in Arcanist (The lover) 60 is good.
You can put the rest in Less Stamina for breaking CC and dodge Roll. (The Shadow).
The Apprentice: Elfborn (29) Spell Erosion (1)
If you want more Spell Dmg. Sacrifice 9 points in The Apprentice and put on Thaumartuge (Try to reach 100! 70 is good too).
The Warrior Points... I currently put focus in Hardy and Elemental Defender. Some points in Critical Resistence. I'm testing this points still... But I'll let you guys figure out how to use right The Warrior points in this build.