Alpha Predator Build (Stam)
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Main Role: Damage
Health, Magicka, Stamina
Weapon 1: Bow
Nightblade SkillDark Cloak
Bow SkillPoison Injection
Nightblade SkillPiercing Mark
Assault SkillResolving Vigor
Bow SkillFocused Aim
Vampire SkillBat Swarm
Weapon 2: Two Handed
Nightblade SkillSurprise Attack
Nightblade SkillMass Hysteria
Two Handed SkillRally
Nightblade SkillSoul Harvest
|Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor|
Gear and Item Set Info
Everything that is crafted preferably VR15 and at least blue, set to improve at your own rate, style preferences may vary, this is what looks good for me. * 4 hunding's rage on body (chest, shoulder, hands, belt) (xivkyn style) * 2 shadow walker on body (boots, pants) * 3 shadow walker jewlery (2 rings, 1 pendant) * 1 piece molag kena (helmet) * 1 two handed mace hunding's rage (2H mace in glass style) * 1 bow hunding's rage (daedric style) - all increase stamina enchants for hunding's rage body (divines for small pieces, infused for bigger pieces) - weapon damage glyph for 2H sword (sharpened) - disease enchant for bow (sharpened)
This build's primary focus is range. Embrace your race's heritage and destroy your enemies with the mighty bow. Mark your targets and instantly barrage them with focused aim from stealth, dealing enough damage to kill most enemies. Weave in a couple poison injections and get that nasty DoT in, which increases the weaker they get. With this setup you will be able to kill most enemies from afar, although some might prove a challenge, in which case you will ambush in and hit your soul harvest and finish them off. Use your two handed mace as a finisher and a buff bar for your rally. This build is primarily focused on stealth and burst damage so remember to always stay in the shadows (utilize that shadow walker 5 piece bonus) and deal high burst damage. This build relies on vampirism for your increased stealth and that big buff to your stamina regen! As for drinks, try to use blue VR10-15 health and stamina regen to combat that decrement in your vampirism even further, also making it so that you almost never run out of stamina. My current stats (regens, damage and critical rating) (with drink) stand at: * 850 magicka recovery * 550 health regeneration * 2500 stamina regeneration * 2700 weapon damage (unbuffed) 3000 weapon damage (buffed) (low damage due to low CP) * 50-70% critical rating, depends on if I'm stealthed or not Use the warrior mundus stone or if not, the serpent mundus stone if you have bad resource management.
Champion Point Tips
Blue Tree: Put as many points as you can into mighty, increasing your overall weapon damage and then start putting points into piercing and bow master. Green Tree: Spread your points at about 75% into mooncalf and 25% into warlord. Helping you out with resource management. Red Tree: Put 25% of your points into medium armor focus, increasing your overall armor rating and then 25% into hardy and 50% into emental defender increasing your resistance against a great variety of attacks, especially fire damage from elemental defender since your are a vampire in this build. I have approximately 120 champion points only, this build will be amazing at 300+.
I’m currently building this character I don’t I’m a vet 6 and have been one hitting vet 5 crocodiles with a combo of Mark Target and then and a hidden Suprise Attack!! 🙂 I’m loving this build.
Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoy! 🙂
I’m switching to this amazing build. I used to do dual wield as secondary weapon. Any tips on training 2handed fast so I can unlock the abilities? Thanks ?
Yes, make a weapon with training and put brawler on as a 2 handed AOE and shield. Start grinding and pop a XP pot pull 10-15 enemies and spam your AOE to burn them down. Enemies to be your lvl or 1 lvl ahead of you for max xp.
haven’t collected all the required pieces of equipment for this build yet, but i was curious if it would be better to get the second piece of the molag kena set and only have four of the shadow walker? can anyone help with this info?